We are constantly growing and therefore expand our team! In order to optimally support our (new) customers, we are looking for our location in Bad Wünnenberg-Haaren for the next possible date a committed
Key Account Manager (m/f/d)
Karlie GmbH is an internationally oriented company that has continuously developed into a strong and competent partner in the pet sector over the past 40 years. Our wide-ranging customer base includes customers in several markets with a focus on the pet trade. We offer our customers an innovative and high-quality range of pet accessories with our own brands Beeztees, Karlie and Designed by Lotte. Karlie GmbH is part of the Beeztees family business and together with Beeztees forms a group with approximately 180 employees.
Your area of responsibility
As a Key Account Manager (m/f/d), you will be responsible for a varied range of tasks and clearly defined responsibilities. You will look after assigned key customers or corporate headquarters of retail chains and define and implement related activities such as processing inquiries, calculations, preparing and listing offers as well as independently conducting negotiations and annual meetings. In addition, the focus is also on the acquisition of new customers in clearly defined markets and segments.
● You have a degree in business administration or have completed commercial training with additional qualification
● You have several years of relevant professional experience in key account management and sales Experience with food retail customers, non-food retail markets and private lab projects is an advantage
● Proficient in relevant Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
● You are independent, practical and enterprising
● You communicate confidently and accurately, both internally and externally
● You work in a customer-oriented, structured and independent manner and have a hands-on mentality
● You are available at least 38.5 hours per week
● You speak fluent German and English (Dutch is an advantage)
What we offer you
In addition to a challenging position with a lot of freedom and responsibility, we also offer a lot of room for personal development, good ideas and initiative. This is what you can expect from us:
● a pleasant workplace in a family-run company with flat hierarchies
● Flexible working hours (flexitime)
● an open and respectful corporate culture
● Fair, market-based compensation depending on experience and skills.
● Travel allowance
Interested in this challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably by email to email@example.com. For questions regarding the content please contact Jacco Buijs, email firstname.lastname@example.org.